1. The fuse holder is a protective device used to protect electronic circuits. Its function is obvious. Any dust and other stolen items fall on the metal surface. Over time, it will cause surface oxidation, rust and other phenomena. At present, many foreign fuse holder manufacturers have invented and produced installation housings; various types of protective covers are used to prevent metal from being exposed.
2. The fuse holder uses anti-rust oil to reduce direct contact with air:
(1) One of the functions of the anti-rust oil lubricant is to minimize the direct contact between the metal surface of the guide rail and the air or other objects. Reduce oxidation rate and improve performance. Prevent metal corrosion. The flowing anti-rust lubricant also plays a role in flushing.
(2) Reduce the wear of the fuse holder and reduce vibration.
(3) Prevent crawling under low speed and heavy load. Reduce thermal distortion.
(4) Reduce the frictional heat when the safety clip is running.
3. Selection of anti-rust oil for fuse holder
Optional guide rail anti-rust oil used as hydraulic medium at the same time:
(1) Lubricant used as both conductive medium and anti-rust
According to the needs of different types of wire boards. It is necessary to meet the requirements of the guide rail as well as the requirements of the circuit system.
(2) Choose the fuse holder sheath according to the size of the circuit space.
(3) When choosing to use the fuse holder sheath, choose according to the actual application of the space position of the fuse holder. You can also refer to existing practical application examples at home and abroad. In order to avoid the use of occupied space, insufficient space resources, etc.
All fuse holders are in accordance with strict preservation measures, our users can rest assured to buy, and you can consult us for more specific questions!